Embarking on your entrepreneurial journey doesn’t have to be daunting. We simplify the process and provide comprehensive guidance at every step, ensuring you achieve the perfect start.
Trusted by more than 1000 entrepreneurs
Online Register a Sdn Bhd in Malaysia for only from RM1800. Quick and Easy.
Start incorporating your Sdn Bhd ready in 5 days.
We guide you through the process step-by-step, all we need is a few details.
STEP 1 1 DAYS
Company name search with SSM Malaysia
STEP 2 1 -2 DAYS
Once name approved by SSM, we will prepare the registration documents
STEP 3 1 DAYS
Signing of documents by all directors & shareholders in CGL office
STEP 4 1-2 DAYS
Submission to SSM for registration of your new company
STEP 5 1 DAYS
Notice of Registration from SSM
** By provide the suggested name approved SSM
Company Registration Information Required
- Proposed company names with its meaning
- Principal business activities of the proposed company (Max 3)
- Photocopy of all directors & shareholders NRIC or Passport **
- Latest proof residential addresses of all directors such as utility bills
- Business occupation, email and contact number of all directors & shareholders
- Paid-up capital information (min RM1 or max RM2.500)
- Percentage of shareholding by each shareholders.
It is a statutory requirement to have at least one resident directors for setting-up a private limited company in Malaysia. Other than a local Malaysian who permanently resides in Malaysia, any foreigner with a Resident Talent Pass (PT) / permanent resident (PR) / MM2H holder also qualified to be considered as Resident Director. In the absence of these, you may consider to subscribe to our Nominee Director Services
Transparent Pricing. No Surprise Invoices.
We don’t like surprises either. So what you see here is the final price. No fine-prints. No hidden T&Cs. No contract lock-in.
Incorporation of Sdn Bhd
- Checking the proposed company name for availability
- Providing clarification on the completed registration form via phone or email
- Preparing 3 sets of certified copies of Superform (Section 14), Notification of Registration (Section 15), Certificate of Incorporation (Section 17) and Notification of First Company Secretary (Section 58)
- Preparing resolutions and minutes of first board meeting
- Preparing resolution to open bank account
- Preparing all registration forms Filing all registration forms with SSM
- Certificate of incorporation
- Delivering first set of documents to your home/office in Malaysia
WHY CHOOSE US
We designed best run business for your company
Register your company online and embark on a path to success today.
Our seamless registration process makes it easier than ever to establish your presence in Malaysia. From choosing your business structure to fulfilling legal requirements, our expert team will guide you every step of the way.